Learning With Kelsey
Kindergarten Curriculum and Subscription Box
*This is a Kindergarten Homeschool Curriculum*
Your first box will go out august 20th and you will get your download that same day!
This is a monthly subscription box geared for kids ages 5-6. It is a homeschool kindergarten curriculum. The subscription includes a digital download (80-100 pages) and a supply box. The download has the instructions, worksheets, and tips that you need to teach the lessons. Each box will have all the supplies you need to do your hands on lessons and crafts for the month. There is no need to run to the craft store and buy a giant box of construction paper or order 5,000 googly eyes on amazon.
The print option includes the entire download printed and mailed to you, rather than having to print it yourself.
Common Box Items (varies by monthly theme):
- Construction paper
- Pom poms
- Paper plates
- Paint (3 colors)
- Play Dough
- Pipe cleaners
- Page protector
- Paper plate
- Googly eyes
- Cotton balls
- Bingo markers
If you are ordering the preschool curriculum before the 20th of the month you will get that month's download automatically then be charged again on the 20th of each month for the following month's downloads. You can edit, cancel, or pause your subscription at any time!
- Supply list:
- Each unit begins with a list of supplies so you can have it completely prepped and ready for preschool time. I also offer a “Miss Kelsey Box” that you can purchase. In this box will be all of the supplies need for the entire month of preschool units. There are 8 units a month!
- Songs to sing and learn with your child. Some finger plays as well that you can work on together! Keep these songs and use them over and over.
- Fine Motor Practice:
- Activities that will engage your child’s fine motor skills. These skills will help them to develop better and strength and coordination. Both are important when your child is learning to write!
- Gross Motor Practice:
- Activities that will help your child to practice their gross motor skills. Moving, jumping, and crawling around the room! These skills help your child to engage both sides of the brain and gain better coordination skills all around.
- Activities that will help your child identify numbers as well as counting practice.
- The activities in this packet will help your child to make predictions, problem solve, identify characteristics, track print, and identify letters and sounds.